Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: No Code - Now What

  1. #11
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Amanda I love your post!

    I have given up on trying to organize our AG stuff. We have three wire cubes, Josefinas trunk, three large doll trunks, two five drawer rolling carts, a huge long plastic container, four very large hat boxes and two AG organizers and still tons of stuff to find a place for. My DH laughed the other day when I was putting the outfits in plastic bags for the time being and getting rid of all the boxes. I said, "I give up. I have no idea where to put all this stuff. I have run out of room." I am thinking of going to Lowes and getting an armoire or at least a wooden storage cabinet and put dowels in it for the clothes. I have an antique steamer trunk that would be wonderful for storage, but it is holding games right now and I don't want to have to find a place for those. I would love to have another trunk like it, but I can't find another for the bargain price of $20 that I found the original for. I think the final solution will be another house for the dolls and their things [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Kim

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a way to store the doll necklaces so that they don't get tangled. I use those tiny zip lock bags that Michael's or most craft stores sell. I put the whole necklace in the bag with the clasp at the top and not in the bag. Then close the bag around the clasp. I lady at a jewelry store showed me how to do this years ago. This lady sold mostly NA jewelry and mailed things all over the country. I then put the tiny bag with the outfit to keep them together.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amanda, what a cool post! I'm getting more and more interested in French everything ever since, um, whats-her-name arrived. I'm printing up your names list and will get my dd to pronounce the names for me. Thank you!

    Kathy, that's a nifty way to store necklaces. I have some little bags like that so I'll try it out.

    Julia

  4. #14
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Emilie is a girl's name in France! Julia, where is your girl from? Different French speaking countries have different dialects of French. She could even be Creole, from Haiti, and that's different all together! I can help you with pronouncing the names in high school French dialect if you want!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •